18th International Conference on the Teaching of Mathematical Modelling and Applications
Konferenz: 18th International Conference on the Teaching of Mathematical Modelling and Applications (ICTMA 18). Kapstadt, Südafrika.
Termin: 23. - 28. Juli 2017
The ICTMA group has held biennial meetings since 1983. This conference series provides a forum for discussing all aspects of teaching applications and modelling in all areas and at all levels of mathematics education - from primary to secondary schools, at colleges and universities.
- Mathematical Modelling and Sense Making
- Dr. Helene Wessels (Chair)
- Prof. Dirk Wessels (Co-chair)
- Prof. Mdu Ndlovu
- Dr. Faaiz Gierdien
- Dr. Erna Lampen
- Mr Cerenus Pfeiffer
- Prof. Alan Schoenfeld (University of California, Berkeley)
- Prof. Gloria Stillman (Australian Catholic University, Melbourne)
- Prof. Cyril Julie (University of Western Cape, Cape Town)
- Dr. Pierra Biccard (University of South Africa, Pretoria)